The Equinox Incubator hosts a work area focused on provisioning. The provisioning incubator web page provides an overview of this activity. Here in the wiki you can find ongoing design and development information (e.g., How-Tos, plans, etc.). For all Equinox related wiki articles see the Equinox Article Index. For provisioning work, the following may be of particular interest to you.
- Equionx p2 M3 - Check out the latest milestone of p2
- Equinox p2 M2
- Equinox p2 M1 - Learn more about Milestone 1's focus on "self-provisioning" and how you can get involved
- Equinox p2 Concepts - A guide for people looking to understand what this is all about.
- Equinox p2 Getting Started - A guide for information on how to get the current incubator code running.
- Equinox p2 Webapp QuickStart - A quickstart to demonstrate the applicability of the provisioning work in a web application.
- Equinox p2 Plan - The current plans and set of pending issues
- Equinox p2 Meetings - Minutes and information on the weekly public p2 planning and design call
- Equinox p2 Status - Weekly status updates on p2 development
- Equinox Article Index - General Equinox-related wiki articles
- General Provisioning Article Index - General Eclipse provisioning related topics including work done in Equinox, Maya and elsewhere.