Equinox Performance Notes
Revision as of 10:03, 13 April 2007 by Dj houghton.ca.ibm.com
Significant Dates in History
- I20061107-0800 - The JARs in the SDK were signed. Previous I-build (M3 or I20061102-1715) is unsigned.
- On or after 20070217 - The updated test framework was used in performance tests. The new one doesn't add "-dev bin". (Which is a good thing.)
- ?? - class loader boot delegation was changed
- We need to ensure that JARs are signed (or not signed) in both the new tests and the baselines
- Potential factors in UI Application startup tests
- In 3.2 the SDK's default perspective was the Resource Perspective and in 3.3 it is the Java perspective (Note: This is NOT true...it was changed earlier. Will leave this note so we don't forget and go down this path again)
- The Welcome screen is also opened in the UI App startup test - can we suppress this?