- generate a snapshot for a particular set of source code (JARs or bundles)
- compare another source set with snapshot and get 3 summary pages
- breaking changes
- non-breaking changes
- version number checks
The Eclipse platform implements an application container that is based on the OSGi Application Admin Service specification. This demo shows how Eclipse applications can be managed using the OSGi Application Admin Service specification
The projects for the demo are stored in the Equinox Incubator on the main Eclispe CVS repository (dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/eclipse). All projects are under the directory equinox-incubator/demos/app-model/.
This project provides a simple RCP application that is uses the application admin service to manage the other applications installed on the platform.
This project provides a simple headless application that sets up a shared display that other applications can share when they are launched.
example SWT applications
Each of the following projects provide an example SWT application that can be launched using the application admin service
How to Run
There are two ways to run the demo.
- Using the application selector UI
- Using the headless share display application
Using the application selector
This approach launches an RCP application called application selector The application selector displays the following information about each SWT example application installed on the platform:
- The application name
- If the application is enabled.
- The application state (inactive, starting, running, stopping)
How it Works
Demos related to the new launcher work.
Click here to check out some of the demos that the Equinox team has done for some cool phones.
Demos related to the new provisioning story can be found here.
Resource Monitoring Demos
Check out the Equinox Incubator for more information on our Resource Monitoring demos.
- JSPs - there are some demos that come with Tomcat and Struts
- Embedded in app server
- show the dev scenario - easy to use