Equinox p2 is a component of the Equinox project. p2 provides a framework for provisioning Eclipse-based applications. Here in the wiki you can find ongoing design and development information (e.g., How-Tos, plans, etc.). For all Equinox related wiki articles see the Equinox Article Index. For p2-specific articles, see the Equinox p2 Article Index.
Getting Started & User Guides
- For End Users
- For Advanced Users / Release Engineers
- Equinox/p2/Concepts - A guide for people looking to understand what this is all about.
- Equinox p2 Admin UI Users Guide - A guide to using the Admin UI for bundle pool installation
- Equinox p2 Getting Started for Releng - An adoption guide for people assembling Eclipse-based products and update sites
- Equinox p2 director application - How to invoke p2 installation from the commandline
- Equinox p2 Console Users Guide - How to invoke p2 from within the OSGi console
- Equinox p2 Webapp QuickStart - A quickstart to demonstrate the applicability of the provisioning work in a web application.
p2 Developer Resources
- Equinox/p2/Plan - The current plans and set of pending issues
- Equinox p2 User Interface - Planning documents related to development of the p2 user interface
- Equinox/p2/Meetings - Minutes and information on the weekly public p2 planning and design call
- Equinox/p2/Testing - Information on automated and manual testing of p2.
- Equinox/p2/Ganymede - Historical information about p2 in the Ganymede release