< Equinox | Plan | Galileo
Revision as of 11:43, 9 September 2008 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (New page: == Framework == === OSGi R4.2 === * Updates to Conditional Permission Admin service <nowiki>(RFC 120)</nowiki> [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=242799 Bug 242799] - IBM * Ser...)
- Updates to Conditional Permission Admin service (RFC 120) Bug 242799 - IBM
- Service Registry Hooks (RFC 126) Bug 244625 - IBM
- SystemBundle (Framework) booting (RFC 132) Bug 244443 - IBM
- Improve Equinox support for peer and child frameworks running in the same VM. (RFC 138, still very early) - IBM
Performance and size
- Investigate places where we can rid the framework of bulky and unnecessary abstraction layers to reduce size and improve performance (service registry abstraction, resolver abstraction etc.).
- Make "uses" clause usable for large installs.
- Review and fix thread safety issues in the Framework Bug 245251 - IBM