< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 15:45, 23 April 2012 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (New page: == Attendees == * Tom * Ian * John == Agenda == * Java 7 * Repository == Juno == * Java 7 issue pack/unpack issue ** What does it effect? ** The jar processor - create zip with each ent...)
- Java 7
- Java 7 issue pack/unpack issue
- What does it effect?
- The jar processor - create zip with each entry container the new UTF-8 bit set.
- Only gets called for pack200 artifacts
- Still need to verify if this is really just an inner jar issue or not.
- Bundle repositories and p2
- Does it make sense of p2 to support that format?
- Uses clauses may cause issues.
- Is this useful for deployed systems? No configuration units? so perhaps not?
- Still could be used to install bundles I assume?