- John R
- Use of EasyMock
- RAP installing stuff into IDE
- Locking stuff, failing testcases
- Tom briefly asks about use of EasyMock
- p2 uses it sparingly
- Virgo project uses it extensively
- When moving region stuff to Equinox we will likely get a bucket of tests that use it
- Jeff give favorable opinion on use of EasyMock where possible.
- Seems that when we have builds that occur close together the update tests can fail.
- Seems related to trying to update to the latest when perhaps the latest build is not quite done and the last build tests are running.
RAP installing into IDE
- Installing target components into IDE can cause issues
- Perhaps RAP should be a windows system.
- Issues when using the launcher, cannot find the launcher fragment
- Seems mostly a packaging issue to allow building of launcher for headless scenarios.
- RAP bug is open currently bug 338544
- p2 bof set up by Pascal
- Jeff to set a BOF for RT/Equinox