< Equinox | Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 15:32, 21 February 2011 by Tjwatson.us.ibm.com (New page: ==Attendees== * Tom * John R. * Ian == Agenda == * Bundle Pools and locking * OSGi API for R4.3 core. == Bundle Pools == * File level locking on artifacts repositories * Ian investig...)
- John R.
- Bundle Pools and locking
- OSGi API for R4.3 core.
- File level locking on artifacts repositories
- Ian investigated using the Location service to create a new Location
- does not use the root of eclipse for locking purposes
- for any operation that updates the artifact repo does a lock and load
- using file timestamps at the moment. Some issues if there is many fast writes to disk
- What about reading. Right now only checks timestamp to see if read cache is correct.
- Do we need to lock here?
- covered in bug 301903