- John A.
- John R.
- p2 and SAP
- injection of services and e4
- M4 status
- strange bugs from Ian
p2 and SAP
- Minimize p2
- run p2 on POS device 128 meg total in size on linux
- On the server running 100s of p2 instances so needs to scale well
- Embed p2 into Virgo to reduce bloating Virgo.
- For development environment on the server.
- refactor code to make dep on jobs optional.
- Option to allow usage of another transport layer.
- Extension registry
- Can we get by with use of DS and OSGi services.
- Add some ability to extract out the lookup of services/extensions.
- Move over to only using services and translate registry to services in another bundle.
- No real consensus on this issue.
- How do we make sure we do not reintroduce the dependencies?
Injection of services and e4
- John wanted to point folks to the following bugs. We should review and chime in our opinions.
- bug 331235
- bug 330865
- bug 330866
Strange bug from Ian
- Installing groovy into 3.6.1 fails with error about jdt
- Groovy appears to patch jdt like OT does.
- Groovy should require their specific jdt that they patch.