- M6 Status
- M6 N&N input to John by tomorrow
- Post M6 API change requests
- Approval process
- EclipseCon Prep
- BOFs? etc.
- OSGi / Equinox web page.
- New tracing enhancements
- Will not do it for M6, too many questions. Will look at M7.
- Testing, testing, testing. p2 really needs testing this week
- lots of churn this release.
- Server side p2 and shared install testing.
- servlet bridge, bundle needs to be put in the servlet bridge project.
- p2 API changes deprecated. We were leaking IRequiredCapability in our API so we need to get rid of that.
- Version sorting issue in the launcher main. Not for M6.
Post M6 API
- Should we keep it localized to the co-project leads.
- We decided to keep the approval grants to Jeff and Tom post M6
- What is the communication path?
- Mark bug for PMC approval
- Send note to equinox-dev mailing list to request API changes.
OSGi / Equinox Book and the website
- Jeff will put the books on the equinox website.
- RT BOF submitted
- Is there a need for an Equinox BOF? No.
- p2 BOF submitted
- OSGi tutorial done with toast examples, done on 3.5.2
- Server tutorial using 3.6 M6 for new product build stuff.