Next meeting to be held on Apr 18 2012 over Skype
- Discuss restructuring the Epsilon plugins into more fine-grained features
- Have a core feature that does not even depend on EMF
- Be able to install Epsilon in the absence of GMF
- Currently the Epsilon core feature depends on HUTN which is not included in the core feature through the ANT task (we can either make all dependencies to non-core tasks optional or split tasks into many plugins) see bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=376293
- Discuss the graduation process
- Epsilon needs to move out of EMFT as it's an incubator
- Move to EMF/MMT (ex-M2M)/investigate aiming for a project directly under Eclipse Modelling?
- Discuss documenting/automating the (interim) release process. Might be useful if we can share the workload for preparing new releases.
- Decide on what to do with action items carried over (i.e. create enhancement requests in the bugzilla?)
- Go through open bugs