Revision as of 07:02, 13 May 2011 by Ts.protos.de
- get the sources ( work with GIT repository )
- download the latest version of Eclipse Modeling Tools (e.g. http://eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-modeling-tools-includes-incubating-components/indigom7)
- make sure you are using a JDK (in Eclipse: Window->Preferences->Java->Installed JREs->e.g. jdk1.6.0_24), attention: do not use jdk1.6.0_18 !
- check out all projects from your local GIT clone to your Workspace (with EGit plugin)
- build eTrice with our target platform ( target platform )
Setting up Runtime Workspace
- start the runtime workspace: org.eclipse.etrice.core.room.ui -> eTrice-rt.launch (contextmenu -> Run As)