Difference between revisions of "Ecore Tools"
m (Provide new items to the Roadmap : link with bugzilla entries should be updated)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 05:40, 4 December 2007
The Ecore Tools component provides a complete environment to create, edit and maintain Ecore models. This component eases handling of Ecore models with a Graphical Ecore Editor and bridges to other existing Ecore tools (Validation, Search, Compare, Emfatic, generators...). The Graphical Ecore Editor implements multi-diagram support, a custom tabbed properties view, validation feedbacks, refactoring capabilities... The long-term goal is to provide the same level of services as does JDT for Java.
See the component proposal
- Model oriented Outline View : possibility to DND a model element into the diagram area to show its graphical representation
- Provide a Tabbed Properties View
- Model Management
- 210771 : Initialize a diagram from an existing ecore
- 210769 : Open diagram using URI
- 210767 : Be able to add dependencies to other models
- ?????? : Add Hierarchy View (as in the JDT) to navigate along Inheritance links
- ?????? : Add References View used to navigate along EReference links
- ?????? : Provide an Ecore perspective and nature
- Graphical improvements
- External tools integration
This roadmap is a more human readable view of what is available in the Bug List of the Ecore Tools component.
The Ecore Tools component will be released in June, 2008 and will be part of the Ganymede Simultaneous release.
The component developers are :
- David Sciamma (Anyware Technologies), project lead
- Gilles Cannenterre (Anyware Technologies)
- Jacques Lescot (Anyware Technologies)
Any issue should be reported to the Bugzilla You may also contact the team using the EMFT newsgroup.