Eclipse WG Unconference France 2014 Requirements
Revision as of 08:25, 17 June 2014 by Michael.jastram.de
- Is there a RE tools for which we have requirements?
Interest in Audience
- Looking for tools to fill the gap between Behavioral-Driven Development and RE
- RE-solution wanted for model-based development
- Solution wanted for ReqIF-based RE
- Open Mind
- Coming from Systems Engineering, interest in learning more about ReqIF, ProR, RMF
- Coming from Topcased Requirements, looking for new trends
- Requirements as Entry point for Polarsys Toolchain
- Coming from DOORS, looking for alternative
- Creating awareness of ReqCycle
- Deepening knowledge on RE, i.e. ReqIF, looking for tool for safety requirements modeling
- Looking for industry-strength RE solution
- Formalization of Requirements.
- Make entry in PolarSys tools easy, via more user guidance and better default configurations, especially for novices.
- Two directions:
* More Tooling * What to do with it * Usability must be improved