Eclipse Unconference France 2015
This page is the live agenda for the Eclipse Unconference in Toulouse on June 22-23, 2015 at ENSEEIHT.
If you want to suggest a session, please copy/paste the template at the bottom of the page and send the request to gael.blondelle _ at _ eclipse.org. You can also support a session proposal or comment it.
- Gaël Blondelle: PolarSys / Embedded Systems
- You can register for register for the EclipseCon France 2015 conference and add choose to attend the Unconference for €50 (VAT included) or simple register for the Unconference on it's own for €60 (VAT included).
- There is a Working Group dinner planned in Toulouse on the evening of June 23. Price is 60€ (VAT included). There are only 50 seats for the dinner and will allocate them on first-come first-served basis. So if you want to attend the dinner, please register quickly.
During the Unconference, we will have lunch onsite with the Eclipse Board of Directors and we will host a poster session at the same time. Please send an email to gael.blondelle _at_ eclipse.org if you plan to come with a poster.
Here is the current of posters:
Will be published here once finalized.
Ask for your dev room! One day before the EclipseCon France, get a room to work on your Eclipse project. The purpose is to assign a dev room to self-organizing groups to work together on open source projects, to discuss topics relevant to a broader subset of the community, and to hack code...
If you want to get a dev room for your Eclipse project, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information :
- Project name
- Do you need a room for the all day/half day ?
- Number of expected hackers
- Describe the purpose of the day : hackathon, discussing future, sharing beers...
Working Group meetings
The Unconference is the perfect time for the Eclipse Working Groups to hold face to face meetings.
We decided to focus the Working Group meetings in the morning and to focus on more technical topics in the afternoon.
Unconference Session Proposal Template
Please give a title to your session, and indicate if it is a Workshop, a brainstorming session on a given topic, a live coding session, ...
How much time do you need. Is 1:30 ok? Is 2:00 Ok? Do you need 3:00 in the afternoon by joining two 1:30 sessions?
Name the one or two persons who will manage the session. Include emails so that you can be contacted by other interested people.
Describe the topic in no more than 5 lines
Interested persons and comments
Please add your name, and potentially add a comment to your line.