Eclipse Unconference Europe 2014
This page is the live agenda for the Eclipse Working Groups Unconference in Ludwigsburg on October 27th, 2014 at the Forum.
Submit a session, or support one
If you want to suggest a session, just send the details of your session to gael.blondelle _ at _ eclipse.org and susan.iwai _ at _ eclipse.org according to the following format:
- short title
- session type can be a workshop, a brainstorming session on topic, a live coding session, ...
- timing constraints: Is 1:30 ok? Is 2:00 Ok? Do you need 3:00 in the afternoon by joining two 1:30 sessions?
- session leaders and moderators. Include emails so that you can be contacted by other interested people.
- session description: in no more than 5 lines
You can also support a session proposal or comment it on the page.
Registration and logistic
As opposed to the regular conference, this Unconference is organized by YOU. Their will be food and beverage, power and projectors, and meeting rooms. We will just try to coordinate a bit to avoid obvious topic overlaps during the day.
We are planning a space for devrooms: spaces where developers meet and work together on their preferred project. such devrooms are good for experienced and new contributors to meet and learn from each others.
Registrations: In order to help us in terms of logistics, please register for the Unconference during your registration process, if you intend to participate.
- Gaël Blondelle: PolarSys / Embedded Systems
- Susan Iwaï: Eclipse Foundation Europe
- If you want to coordinate the Unconference for a specific topic, add yourself to this list, and send us an email.
During the Unconference, we will take lunch altogether we will host a poster session there. Please send an email to gael.blondelle _at_ eclipse.org and susan.iwai _ at _ eclipse.org if you plan to come with a poster and list your poster below.
Here is the list of posters:
|9:30-9:50||Welcome Coffee (C102)|
|9:50-10:00||Welcome address and Program presentation (A02)|
|10:00-12:00||Science Working Group (A302)||IoT Working Group (A303)||Auto IWG (A03)||PolarSys (A02)||Getting started with Papyrus (A201)||Crystal/OSLC Workshop (A202)||DevRooms (A304 & C102)|
|12:00-14:00||Lunch and Poster Session (In front of C102)|
|14:00-15:30||Science Working Group (A302)||IoT Working Group (A303)||Requirements Engineering Workshop (A02)||Workshop on Advanced definition and design of DSML within a Papyrus (A201)||Crystal/OSLC Workshop (A202)||DevRooms (A304 & C102)|
|16:00-17:30||Safety, Classification and Qualification of Eclipse-based Tools (A02)||Workshop of Papyrus for Education (A201)|
Ask for your dev room! One day before the EclipseCon Europe, get a room to work on your Eclipse project. The purpose is to assign a dev room to self-organizing groups to work together on open source projects, to discuss topics relevant to a broader subset of the community, and to hack code...
If you want to get a dev room for your Eclipse project, contact gael.blondelle _at_ eclipse.org and susan.iwai _ at _ eclipse.org with the following information :
- Project name
- Do you need a room for the all day/half day ?
- Number of expected hackers
- Describe the purpose of the day : hackathon, discussing future, sharing beers...
The following projects already reserved their dev rooms :