Eclipse Testing Day 2012
Twitter hashtag: #etd2012
Previous Testing Days
Round-up of the Eclipse Testing Day 2011
About the Testing Day
2012 will be the third year of the Eclipse Testing Day. Organized by BREDEX GmbH and the Eclipse Foundation, it is a day-long event whose focus will be on testing with, for and at Eclipse.
We will be publishing a call for papers early next year. We are looking for talks, demos and interactive activities on the following topics:
- Testing Eclipse applications
- Testing within the Eclipse Ecosystem
- Testing on Eclipse Projects
- Design for testability in Eclipse
- Case studies of testing projects
- Eclipse tooling and technology for the test process
- Continuous integration and testing for Eclipse applications
Be a sponsor
As in previous years, the Testing Day will be supported by sponsors and supporting organizations. There are various options for sponsorship of the Eclipse Testing Day 2012.
See the Sponsoring Page for details.
Based on feedback from the Eclipse Testing Day 2011, we are planning on having talks in the morning and interactive group sessions in the afternoon. We will be looking for proposals for both formats as a part of the call for papers.
The day will be hosted in the Commundo Tagungshotel Darmstadt (the same venue as in 2010).
Date and time
The Eclipse Testing Day 2012 will take place on 5th September 2012 from 9am to 5pm, followed by an evening reception.
- September 2011 Call for Sponsors begins
- February 2011 Program Committee announced
- March 2012 Call for Papers begins
- May 2012 Call for Papers closes
- June 2012 Speakers informed and registration opens
- September 2012 Testing Day
The Testing Day is a non-profit event. Ticket prices will be calculated to cover the costs of the day, and will include catering. We will be offering a discount for Eclipse members, and a limited amount of discounted tickets for students.
Registration will take place via Eventbrite. The registration page will be linked once registration is opened.
For more information email Eclipse Testing Team