Eclipse Modeling Framework
The Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) project is a modeling framework and code generation facility for building tools and other applications based on a structured data model. From a model specification described in XMI, EMF provides tools and runtime support to produce a set of Java classes for the model, along with a set of adapter classes that enable viewing and command-based editing of the model, and a basic editor. More...
For an up to date list of components, see:
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 Combined Project Plan
- EMF 2.3 Project Plan
- EMF 2.3 New and Noteworthy
- EMF-QTV 1.1 Project Plan
- EMF-QTV 1.1 New and Noteworthy
Documentation & Assistance
- EMF FAQ
- Authoring XML Schemas for use with EMF
- Dynamic Browsing and Instantiation Capabilites in EMF
- Generating Dynamic Ecore from XML Schema
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
Have a question? Try the FAQ for your individual component. If that doesn't help, chances are your question has been answered in the newsgroup.
Builds & Server Configuration