Difference between revisions of "Eclipse IoT Day Grenoble 2020"
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
Revision as of 12:32, 22 January 2020
SAVE THE DATE : February 14, 2020
After the success of the IoT Day 2014, IoT Day 2015, IoT Day 2016, IoT Day 2017, IoT Day 2018 and IoT Day 2019, we are back for a seventh edition of the Eclipse IoT Day Grenoble on February 14th , 2020. For this one day event, we have a great program that includes topics around Smart cities, education of IoT, connected cars, blockchains as well as the Eclipse IoT core technologies.
As we have several international speakers, the conference will happen in English.
Give a look at our great program this year.
If you have any questions about this event, feel free to contact us:
- Gaël Blondelle, Eclipse Foundation: firstname dot lastname at eclipse dot org in
- Frédéric Desbiens, Eclipse Foundation: firstname dot lastname at eclipse dot org in
- Didier Donsez, LIG/UGA: firstname dot lastname at imag dot fr, in
- Sébastien Bolle, Orange Lab, firstname dot lastname at orange dot com, in
DATE & LOCATION
February 14 , 2020 - Start at 8:30
Maison de la création et de l'innovation, MACI Building, Domaine Universitaire, 3339 avenue Centrale, 8400 Saint Martin d'Hères
Access : TBD
Registration on this Eventbrite page.
The event is free but the registration is mandatory. Please inform us if you registered and cannot attend anymore.
We still have a slot for another sponsor : CONTACT US !
- 09:00-09:15: Welcome (Université Grenoble Alpes)
- 09:15-10:00: Getting started with LoRaWAN using ChirpStack (Orne Brocaar - ChirpStack founder)
- 10:00-10:45: Eclipse IoT and Eclipse Edge Native: Making Sense of the Puzzle (Frédéric Desbiens - Eclipse Foundation)
- 10:45-11:00: Coffee break
- 11:00-11:30: Feedback from the CES (David Menga - EDF)
- 11:30-12:00: Distributed Edge Intelligence (Denis Trystam - MIAI)
- 12:00-12:30: Heterogeneous Device Management with Eclipse OM2M based on oneM2M abstraction layer (Sébastien Bolle / Cyrille Bareau - Orange)
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch
- 13:30-14:00: What's new at the Eclipse Foundation - Technologies, Getting stronger in Europe, ... (Frédéric Desbiens - Eclipse Foundation)
- 14:00-14:30: GPS jamming and spoofing (Jean-Michel Friedt, FEMTO-ST)
- 14:30-15:00: Benchmark Eclipse Edge solutions: ioFog and Fog05 (Franck Roudet - Orange)
- 15:00-15:30: Coffee break
- 15:30-16:00: TBC
- 16:00-16:30: IoT 4 Life Sciences, Station Alpine Joseph Fourier (Franck Delbart - UGA)
- 16:30-17:00: IoT in french high schools : the STM32Python project ((Erwan Le Saint, Guy Chateignier, Richard Pham, Didier Donsez)
- 17:00 - Wrap-up