Eclipse Integrated Development Day Berlin 2011
Tweet about the Eclipse Integrated Development Day - our hashtag: #eclipse_idday11
TinyURL of our website: http://bit.ly/emKNN7
Model Driven Engineering (MDE) is on the advance. The reason for this advance is the promise of handling the increase of complexity within the software and its development process by raising the level of abstraction using models as information storage. This trend is in particular supported by availability of stable and comprehensive tools and supporting platforms in particular driven by Eclipse.
The Eclipse Integrated Development Day in Berlin is a day-long event for technical developers, architects and managers interested in tool and process integration as well as automation in development processes. Attendees will have the chance to hear speakers from leading organization and experts from the Eclipse community.
The Eclipse Integrated Development Day 2011 focuses on topics concerned with the collaboration of engineers, the integration of tools, of data (i. e. models) and processes and with the coordination of different lifecycle activities. In summary this Eclipse Day focuses on Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). Attendees will have a chance to hear leading experts in the ALM domain as well as practitioners using Eclipse technology creating solutions which address this problem domain.
This Eclipse Day will focus on:
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Automation and Integration within the Development Process
- Collaboration of Engineers
- Experiences Reports.
Registration details will be provided soon.
DATE & LOCATION
Monday, May 9, 2011
Fraunhofer Institut FOKUS
Welcome and Introduction
Keynote: ORION & Status-quo in Eclipse Community
The TOPCASED status: components view and Industrial usage
Papyrus : standard modeling, but also domain specific modeling!
Closing the Agile ALM loop with task-focused collaboration
Requirements Engineering & Management with Eclipse
Using Eclipse as a Plattform for Functional Safety Management
Coffee Break & Demo Tracks
Tool Integration using the AUTOSAR tool platform (Artop)
Model-based Test Automation - Fokus!MBT
To view abstracts please click the links or visit our collection of abstracts.
All attendees must register for this event. There is no participation fee for this event. Please register here.
If you have any problems with registration, please send an e-mail to Nicole at email@example.com.
1. Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
2. Ralph Mueller, Eclipse Foundation
3. Sabrina Waffenschmidt, Fraunhofer FOKUS
4. Nicole Scheplitz, Fraunhofer
5. Raphael Faudou, Atos Origin
6. Sebastien Gerard, CEA
7. Ömer Gürsoy, itemis
8. Benjamin Muskalla, Tasktop Technologies
9. Hans-Jürgen Kugler, KUGLER MAAG CIE
10. Mark Brörkens, OpenSynergy
11. Michael Rudorfer, BMW Car IT
12. Marc-Florian Wendland, Fraunhofer FOKUS
13. Daniel Meisen
14. Bernd Giewolies, G & G
15. Christian Rataj-Weinreben, Suzlon Energy GmbH
16. Lars Martin, itemis AG
17. Bernd Jürgen Schadei
18. Urs Jost, Beuth-Hochschule
19. Anatol Kirsik, bund.de
20. Dr. Thomas Fricke
21. Ferdi Öztürk, ThinPrint
22. Bernd Jürgen Schadei, Pharus-Plan
23. Olaf Kosel, elego software solutions gmbh
24. Yin Ming, Deutsche Telekom AG, Laboratories
25. Johannes Nicolai, CollabNet
26. Ben Haupt, Beuth-Hochschule
27. Siamak Haschemi, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
28. Dalibor Juric, SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG
29. René Böttge, data experts gmbh
30. Jörg von Frantzius, aperto AG
31. Mirko Seifert, TU Dresden
32. Benedikt Meuthrath, Carmeq GmbH
33. Lukas Olbrich, Technische Universität Berlin, Fachgebiet Bauinformatik
Be a Sponsor
We would like to invite Eclipse-interested companies to participate as sponsors of the Eclipse Integrated Development Day 2011.
You will receive the following:
- Company displayed on the event website.
- Ability to distribute product information at the event.
- Company information area at the event.
Sponsorships will be used to support event materials and catering for lunch and breaks. Sponsors are asked to contribute EUR 500 + VAT per company. The sponsor fee will solely be used for event marketing and organizing the catering. If there is sponsor money left, the money will be donated to Eclipse projects. Interested? If you would like to sponsor Eclipse Integrated Development Day 2011 or, have more questions, please email the Eclipse Integrated Development Day Team EclipseDay@fokus.fraunhofer.de . Looking forward to hearing from you! The Eclipse Integrated Development Day Team.
A hotel recommendation for those traveling from outside of Berlin is provided on the Fraunhofer FOKUS website.
In 2010 we launched the Eclipse Integrated Development Day: Here you'll find some impressions and presentations.