Eclipse Foundation Booth at Devoxx France 2017
Visit the Eclipse Foundation booth at Devoxx France 2017
- Dates: 5-7 April 2017
- Location: Palais des Congrès, Porte Maillot, Paris
This year Obeo and MicroEJ join as partners at the Foundation booth to give you insights into their open source technologies hosted at Eclipse. The Eclipse Foundation team will be there to give you a look at the highlights in the upcoming June release and talk with you about your Eclipse interests. Here are more highlights:
- Watch a demo of the Eclipse-powered drone
- Enter the raffle to win your own drone!
- Catch Mikael Barbero’s talk on Friday at 13:55, Great new features and enhancements in the Eclipse IDE.
- Obeo demo: Add description/photo
- MicroEJ: See Eclipse technologies in action on microncontroller-based Devices. Learn how to write applications for these devices, using the Java programming Language and tools based on the Eclipse platform.
We’re looking forward to meeting you at booth number #26.