Eclipse Finance Day 2012
The Eclipse Finance Day is a great opportunity to learn how organizations in the finance industry are using and benefiting from Eclipse and open source software. This 1-day event will be held October 16, 2012 at the UBS offices in Zurich Switzerland.
Call for Papers
We would like to invite technical professionals working in the finance industry to submit a speaking proposal for the Eclipse Finance Day. We are particularly interested in case studies, experience reports and techniques used by financial organizations to improve their software development processes. Some suggested topic areas include:
- Using Eclipse Modeling technology for creating domain specific languages and model-driven development.
- Developing desktop and server applications using Eclipse runtime technology
- Creating, deploying and managing application lifecycle management (ALM) tool chains with Eclipse
- Extending enterprise applications to the mobile world
- Other topics of interest to the finance industry and Eclipse community
A goal of the conference is to create an opportunity for individuals to learn from the experiences of other people. Therefore, preference will be given to proposals from individuals working directly in the finance industry and topics based on experiences of using Eclipse within financial organizations.
Session proposal should be sent to email@example.com.
Proposals should include the following:
- Session title
- Abstract (up to 200 words)
- Speaker Name, Company and Bio
Deadline for proposals is August 15, 2012
Length of presentation: We will have 30 minutes and 45 minutes presentation slots.
- Proposal submission deadline: August 15, 2012
- Notification of presenters: August 24, 2012
- Event registration opens Beginning: August 31, 2012
- Eclipse Day Delft: October 16, 2012 (9:00 - 18:00)