Eclipse Embedded Day Stuttgart 2009
Eclipse Embedded Day in Stuttgart
Eclipse Embedded Day is a day-long event for senior technical developers, architects and technical managers in the automotive, telematics, mobile, consumer electronic and medical industry to learn how to better leverage Eclipse technology and the Eclipse community as part of their development strategy. In addition the event features sessions on Eclipse projects related to the embedded space and case studies of automotive, telematics, mobile, medical, consumer electronic institutions. The event will focus on three themes:
- Eclipse as a platform for application development in the embedded space;
- Collaborating with the open source community, Working Groups;
- Case studies of projects of companies in the automotive, telematics, medical or consumer electronics area
Attendees will have the chance to hear speakers from leading companies in the embedded space and experts from the Eclipse community. There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is required.
Date & Location
June 25, 2009 8:30am - 5:30pm
Sport, Bildungs- und Dienstleistungszentrum GbR
To be done
All attendees must pre-register for this event. There is no cost to register but space is limited, so we suggest you register early. To register, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and your name will be added to the wiki.
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- Philipp Graf, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe
- Venelin Dimov, Siemens AG, Industry Automation Division
- Juan Domingo Florencio Duarte, Mercedes-Benz technology, electronics solutions
- Dr. Tilmann Bubeck, reinform AG
- Christian Rassek, Valyue Consulting GmbH
- Maximilian Bock, Heidelberg Postpress Deutschland GmbH
- Dr. Frank Gerhardt, Gerhardt Informatics Kft.
- Lars Vogel, www.vogella.de
- Stephan Hostie, SynSpace AG
- Martin Himmel, eFulfilment Transaction Services GmbH
- Bernard Haible, ETAS GmbH