Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps Oxygen 2017 November/Zagreb"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
=== Location ===
=== Location ===
[https://www.google.hr/maps/place/+++/@45.,15.968928,17z/data=!!!!1s0x4765d6f150cf2c4d:0xd46ca84b4e019480!8m2!3d45.8014318!4d15.9711167University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER), Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb]
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER),
Revision as of 13:52, 19 November 2017
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 22th, 2017, 17:00
This Demo Camp will be sponsored by:
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Mario Kusek
- 17:00 - 17:15 Reception
- 17:15 - 17:30 Opening
- 17:30 - 18:00 Philippe Krief : "What is happening at Eclipse these days"
- 18:00 - 18:30 Hrvoje Simic : "Developing a tool for model-driven development in Eclipse"
- 18:30 - 19:00 Pavel Skocir, Mario Kusek : "Connecting OpenHAB2 to symbIoTe ecosystem"
- 19:00 - 19:30 Antonije Ivanovic : "Development and maintenence of complex business solutions by using Eclipse MyLyn and JIRA"
- 19:30 - 20:00 Mario Kusek : "Improving productivity by using shortcuts in Eclipse IDE"
- 20:00 - Networking, pizza, drinks
- Philippe Krief: Director, Research Relations, Eclipse Fundation
- Hrvoje Simic: Senior software development consultant, CROZ
- Antonije Ivanovic: Software Developer, Ericsson Nikola Tesla
- Pavle Skocir: Researcher, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER)
- Mario Kusek: Associate Professor, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER)
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Mario Kusek.