Eclipse DemoCamps November 2016/Toronto
Red Hat Toronto, 90 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 502
LatLong: 43.7074836, -79.3955853
Easily accessible by Subway by going to Eglinton/Yonge subway station.
5th floor once you get into the building. Follow the shadow man.
Date and Time
Thursday November 24th 2016 at 6:30 PM EST
- Leo Ufimtsev, Red Hat (email Leonidas at redhat dot com)
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below.
- Leo Ufimtsev - Eclipse for JNI development. (Developing Java and C based projects).
- Jeff Johnston - Docker Tooling (using Docker in Eclipse)
- Ian Pun - Eclipse Dark Theme (Theming Engine in Eclipse)
- Brian de Alwis - User Storage Service
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to <Leonidas at redhat dot com> . Alternatively, you can also add your name to the following Doodle instance to indicate your attendance : http://doodle.com/poll/guv8r97rviegqggt
- Leo Ufimtsev, Red Hat
- Roland Grunberg, Red Hat
- Jeff Johnston, Red Hat
- Ian Pun, Red Hat
- Eric Williams, Red Hat
- Brian de Alwis, Manumitting Technologies
- Jeremy Bradbury University of Ontario Institute of Technology
Some photos will be taken during the camp to get reimbursement from Eclipse foundation.