Eclipse DemoCamps November 2014/Hamburg
This time the DemoCamp will take place at the Dockland Hamburg. We'll be hosted by the NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School again with a stunning view of the river Elbe.
NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School
Van-der-Smissen-Strasse 9, 22767 Hamburg
LatLong: 53.54331, 9.9373
Follow this link for directions: http://goo.gl/maps/Sp73I
Pro tip: take U3, S1 or S3 to Landungsbrücken, then change for ferry line 62. The ferry will leave at 18:00, 18:15, 18:30,...
Date and Time
November 25, 2014
Get together starting at 6pm
more details will follow
Following the principles of openness and transparency, we are open to everybody to sponsor this demo camp. Feel free to contact the organizers or simply add yourself to this wiki page as a sponsor.
One additional note: We will donate 20% of the sponsored food/drinks to an organization that supports homeless people in Hamburg. So 20% of the ordered drinks/food will not be delivered to our demo camp, but directly to that organization at the same time. We did that once in the past when we ordered more stuff that we could eat and we thought we should do this again, but this time by purpose.
NORDAKADEMIE sponsors the location, with an awesome view of the river Elbe!
itemis is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
VMware/SpringSource is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
Zühlke Engineering is general sponsor with EUR 500,-
please add your demo proposal here...
- Eclipse + Workspace = Profile… share it! - Manuel Bork / Frederik Ebelshäuser, Yatta Solutions GmbH
- Migrating the Eclipse IDE to Eclipse 4 API - Simon Scholz, vogella GmbH
- Graphical Views for Xtext Languages - Jan Köhnlein, itemis
- Release, Patch, Update ... Strategy? - Philip Wenig, OpenChrom
- 18.00: Get together
- 18.30: Opening/Welcome
- 18:45 - 20:00 Demos
- 20:30 - 22:00 Demos
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. You need to have an Eclipse Bugzilla account to do so. Signing up is really easy and not only gives you the chance to attend Eclipse DemoCamps, but also gives you the sweet fuzzy feeling of being able to file Eclipse bugs! Come on, give it a try - we know you can do it!
- Martin Lippert, Pivotal
- Stefan Reichert, Zühlke Engineering
- Dominik Dary, Adobe Systems
- Markus A. Kuppe
- Lars Vogel, vogella GmbH
- Simon Scholz, vogella GmbH
- Nikolaus Winter, comdirect bank AG
- Joachim Sauer, NORDAKADEMIE
- Mike L., LUNAR GmbH
- Tobias Baumann, Hapag-Lloyd AG
- Stefanie Jasser, VTG AG
- Harald Albers, HS Hmburger Software
- Joachim Käßer, Futura Retail Solution AG
- Frank Meyer, Futura Retail Solution AG
- Sara Gomez Nosti
- Joachim Bleidiessel, Scheidt & Bachmann System Technik GmbH
- Frank Musolf, Dakosy AG
- Jan Köhnlein, itemis
- Philip Wenig, OpenChrom
- Holger Schill, itemis
- Asaf Ikram, itemis