Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013/Darmstadt
Location and Date
Deutsche Telekom AG
Products & Innovation
LatLong: 49.86471, 8.62546
Date: Tuesday, November 19th, 2013
Find location in Google Maps
Note: If you have been registered, there will be a free parking available for you. Follow the visitors path, tell your name and use visitor parking areas.
The demo camp will be located in the Forum, which is directly at main entrance to the building and registration desk.
This DemoCamp will be sponsored by
- msg systems AG
- Developer Garden, the developer network of Deutsche Telekom AG
- itemis Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
A great thanks to all sponsors to make this event happen.
If you are also interested for sponsoring the event please contact Jochen Hiller (j.hiller at telekom.de)
- Jochen Hiller, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Marcel Bruch, Codetrails, TU Darmstadt
Entrance opens at 17:00
- 17:30 - 17:35 Welcome and Introduction
- 17:35 - 17:50 Martin Lippert: Java8-Tooling in Eclipse
- 17:55 - 18:10 Johannes Dorn (Codetrails): Snipmatch - Code Snippets for the World (and Eclipse) - Slides
- 18:15 - 18:30 Dennis Nobel (Itemis): Testing OSGi the 'groovy' way
- 18:35 - 18:50 Mireia Montanyola Sales (DeveloperGarden): Using Worklight to build a Mobile Cross-platform app
- 18:50 - 19:20 Break
- 19:20 - 19:35 Matthias Sohn (SAP): Interactive Rebase with EGit
- 19:40 - 19:55 Werner Keil (Creative Arts & Technologies): M4M 2 the Rescue of M2M
- 20:00 - 20:15 Kai Kreuzer (Deutsche Telekom): Eclipse SmartHome - Enabling the Intranet of Things
- 20:15 - 21:00 Closing session and get together
If you would like to present at this event, please contact Jochen Hiller (j.hiller at telekom.de). Should we receive more submissions than we can fit into the schedule, we will select the ones that we think are most interesting to the audience.
The registration for the event is done via Eventbrite.
Please sign up for this event via http://democamp-darmstadt-2013.eventbrite.com/