Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013/Berlin
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, 10589 Berlin
LatLong: 52.5259087, 13.3142924
Date and Time
December 2nd, 2013
Tweet about the Eclipse DemoCamp: #eclipse #democamp #berlin
- SMB has been an independent IT consulting firm since 1998. We are devoted to providing high-quality RCP and OSGi software development, consulting and training to mid-sized organizations. Additionally we develop independent products and tools based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform.
- The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration.
- Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the open-source Eclipse Projects.
- Macus Engelhardt (Fraunhofer FOKUS): Traceino - The Traceability Framework
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below. Please send us your presentation/proposal via email@example.com. Should we receive more submissions than we can fit into the schedule, we will select the ones that we think are most interesting to the audience.
If you added your demo to the list above, please add a short abstract to this list so people know what you will be talking about:
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below.
If you're not able to come, please withdraw your registration.
We reserve the right to charge 10 Euros administrative fee, if you don't show up without having cancelled beforehand. Thanks for understanding.
- Lars Martin, SMB GmbH
- Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies
- Frank Brenner, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Filiz Ludewig, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Matthias Köster, binaere bauten gmbh
- Ralph Mueller, Eclipse Foundation
- Jens von Pilgrim, NumberFour AG
- Stephan Druskat FSU Jena
- Akos Kitta B2i Healthcare
- Helko Glathe http://www.carmeq.de/index.html