Eclipse DemoCamps November 2012/Vancouver
After the success of last year's Eclipse Hackathon, we will be hosting another hackathon. Yes. Another hackathon. We hope that all attendees will become Eclipse contributors by the end of the evening. Our goal is to provide enough small-ish bugs and feature requests such that all attendees can hack away and come up with a reasonable patch by the end of the evening. Attendees will break out into groups of 2 or 3 and get hands on support from a veteran of the project to help ensure that a patch can be completed.
So, bring your laptop and be ready to code!
Tasktop offices in downtown Vancouver
1100-1500 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2Z6
Pizza, snacks and drinks will be provided by our sponsors.
Date and Time
November 13, 5:30pm - late (whenever you finish hacking)
- Andrew Eisenberg, VMware (email aeisenberg at vmware.com)
- Kris De Volder VMware (email kdvolder at vmware.com)
- Zoe Jong, Tasktop (email: zoe.jong at tasktop.com)
- Melanie Wise, Tasktop (email: melanie.wise at tasktop.com)
This Eclipse Demo Camp is being sponsored by:
Projects that will make an appearance at this hackathon. If you have a project that you can lead and want to be worked on, please contact one of the organizers.
- JDT UI : The Java Development Tools UI project
- Mylyn : task and application lifecycle management
- Groovy-Eclipse : Eclipse tooling for Groovy language
- Orion : Cloud-based IDE
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please send an email to Andrew Eisenberg firstname.lastname@example.org. Closer to the date, we will send out an email with some helpful hints on how to come to the hackathon prepared. We will also add your name to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to the organizers.
- Tom Chan
- Andreas Winkler Make Technologies
- Pei JIA
- Alan Leung AppNeta
- Deepak Azad UBC
- Nima Kaviani UBC