Eclipse DemoCamps November 2012/Kassel
If you travel by train and arrive at the ICE Bahnhof Kassel-Willhelmshöhe, take the Tram 4 and exit at "Marbachshöhe".
Date and Time
Thursday, November 29th, 2012, opening 17:00
Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
Presenters / Call for Demos
If you would like to present at this event, please add your proposal here. Depending on the number of submitted demos, we may have to limit the number of presented demos.
- Xtend: Active Annotations to automate the boring parts of Java programming - Moritz Eysholdt, itemis AG
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to Manuel Bork.
- Johannes Jacop, Yatta Solutions
- Dr. Christian Schneider, Yatta Solutions
- Manuel Bork, Yatta Solutions
- Enno Boland, Uni Kassel
- Moritz Eysholdt, itemis AG
- Ingo Witzky, eoda - Bracht & Miertzsch GbR
- Tobias George, FG Software Engineering, Universität Kassel
- Matthias Altmann, Micromata GmbH
- Marcel Hahn, Hahn Projects GbR
- Jonas Kilian, FLAVIA IT GmbH