Eclipse DemoCamps November 2012/Copenhagen
Copenhagen, Denmark - at the | Kitjn Copenhagen
2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 21
This Eclipse DemoCamp will be sponsored by
- The Eclipse M2M IWG and Standards for the Internet of Things (Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies)
- This session highlights how the M2M IWG can play a role in the Internet of Things and Distributed Sensor Web as well as related technologies like Smart Home, Automotive or Transport/Logistics (allowing containers to automatically notify you if e.g. their temperature changes beyond a healthy range;-) We demonstrate how existing Java standards like JSR 256 (Mobile Sensor API) can be improved or replaced towards a new generation of Java Embedded and Mobile.
- Taking technologies like the IEEE 1451 "Smart Sensor" standard into consideration, as well as OGC standards like SensorML or The Unified Code for Units of Measurement (UCUM) allowing type and context safe data transfer using various formats and protocols, whether it is XML, JSON or specific M2M protocols like MQTT.
- Smart Internationalization assistance and resource translation tools (Martin Reiterer, INSO)
- With the aim of reducing the effort of Internationalization tasks, we developed IDE-integrated tools that allow handling of Internationalization as an integral part of day to day development work. Moreover, the process of resource translation is supported with a single-user RCP and multi-user RAP translation application. This session gives an overview of the TapiJI project as well as a live demo of the key features of the TapiJI tool suite and the RAP-based translation application.
If you would like to give a demo, please feel free to add it to the list. Should we receive more submissions than we can fit into the schedule, we will select the ones that we think are most interesting to the audience. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Nov.16.2012: Submission of suggestions for presentations (i.e. make entry in this wiki, preferably together with a 3-4 sentence abstract, or by mail)
- Nov.19.2012: Selection of submissions
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to email@example.com .
- Werner Keil, Creative Arts & Technologies
- Aleksey Maksimov, Devops and Build specialist at A.P. Moller - Maersk Group
- Henrik Lynggaard Hansen, Devops Team Lead at A.P. Moller - Maersk Group
- Martin Reiterer, Vienna University of Technology - Research Group for Industrial Software (INSO)
- Mark Gaywood, J2EE, JRules, SQL and XML analyst developer at A.P. Moller - Maersk Group