Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Toronto"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 09:59, 12 May 2012
Red Hat Toronto, 90 Eglinton Ave. East, Suite 502 (Note: different than previous Red Hat office)
Date and Time
16 November 2011 6:30 PM
This Eclipse DemoCamp will be sponsored by the Eclipse Foundation and Red Hat.
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Andrew Overholt (email overholt at redhat.com).
- Andrew Overholt, Red Hat (email overholt at redhat.com)
<add your agenda here>
If you would like to present at this event, please add your name below.
- Andrew Robinson, Fedora Packager for Eclipse
- Marcelo Paternostro, Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse
- Brian de Alwis, E4 CSS
- Igor Fedorenko, m2e
- Peter Krogh EclipseLink (email pkrogh at oracle dot com)
- Wayne Beaton, Orion (but I am willing to give this up if one of the Orion committers wants to do it instead)
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to <add the organizer name and email address here>.
Limit approximately 30
- Andrew Overholt, Red Hat
Andrew RossWayne Beaton, Eclipse Foundation
- William Cheung, solo guy
- Jeremy Bradbury, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Jordan Anastasiade, Seneca College S@York
- Kevin Jalbert, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Hugh Gamble, Phaedra V
- Stephen Smith
- Elliott Baron University of Toronto
- David Kelk, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Darcy Casselman OpenText
- Chris Tyler Seneca CDOT
- Jeff Johnston Red Hat
- Zhubin Salehi Route1 Inc.
- Kevin Doyle, IBM
- Ash Hariharan, IBM
- Peter Krogh, Oracle
- Cody-James LeBlanc
- Marcelo Paternostro, Oracle
- Roland Grunberg Red Hat
- Severin Gehwolf Red Hat
- Sina Jahangirizadeh
- Jay Kim FIS
- Dmitry Bolk FIS
- Dorina Stratulat FIS
- Igor Fedorenko, Sonatype
- Sami Wagiaalla, Red Hat
- Leonard Norr
- Christian Sadilek, Red Hat