Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Nieuwegein"
Revision as of 17:02, 23 November 2011
Industrial TSI, Dukatenburg 82 B, 3437 AE Nieuwegein
Date and Time
30 November 2011, Start 18:30 hrs, End 22:30
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Yuri Kok.
If you plan on presenting please add your name and company to the list below. If you don't have an Eclipse Wiki account you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, bare in mind there are limited presenting slots. Your presentation must be Eclipse related and no longer then 20 minutes. It's the Eclipse Foundation 10th year anniversary, Industrial TSI and the Eclipse Foundation will treat you on cake, slices and drinks!
- 18:00 - 18:30 Ontvangst / Welcome / B-day cake
- 18:30 - 19:00 Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation, KEYNOTE
- 19:10 - 19:30 Martin Taal - Eclipse Modeling Framework - Teneo/Texo/CDO
- 19:35 - 19:55 Wim Jongman - PDE Headless build - a matter of minutes
- 20:00 - 20:45 Slices, beer and soda drinks
- 20:50 - 21:10 Jos Warmer - Eclipse Modeling - Spray: a quick way to generate Graphiti (Zie: )
- 21:15 - 21:35 Martijn Burger - BonitaSoft BPM (built on Eclipse)
- 21:40 - 22:00 Roald Hopman & Walter Ridderhof - Talend ESB demo (built on Eclipse)
- Free slot (who dares? - otherwise it's beers!)
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you don't have an Eclipse Wiki account you can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Yuri Kok, Industrial TSI
- Wim Jongman, Industrial TSI / Remain Software
- Marco Kok, Industrial TSI / Remain Software
- Roald Hopman, Industrial TSI
- Walter Ridderhof, Industrial TSI
- Ahmed Aadel, Remain Software
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation
- Jos Warmer, Warmer IT
- Wing Yu Chong, Remain Software
- Branko van Abel, Edmond Document Solutions
- Manuel Polling, Edmond Document Solutions
- Piet Koopmans, Edmond Document Solutions
- Pim Goossens, Edmond Document Solutions
- Koen Truijen, Edmond Document Solutions
- Eric Hendriks, RIGD Loxia
- Erik van den Heuvel, Objectif Lune
- Miroslav Kratchounov, Objectif Lune
- Antoine Aarts, Swets
- Martijn Burger, Paston
- Maarten Meijer, eclipsophy
- Gerry Both, HiPeS b.v.
- Said Taoouti, Remain Software
- Jim van Dam, HiPeS b.v.
- Kwokchun Chan, Chan Vision
- Tjidde Boers, Magion Universe
- Jan van der Ven, Magion ISS
- Roel Veldhuizen, Paston