Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Berlin
Date and Time
28 November 2011
6.30 pm Opening
7 pm - 10 pm Presentations and Demos
- itemis is Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
- The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration.
- NumberFour AG is building an open platform for business application development that will create a new ecosystem for verticalized, innovative business applications.
- GK Software AG - global provider of innovative, high quality store automation solutions for leading retailers.
- Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the open-source Eclipse Projects.
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Lars Martin.
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. We can accommodate a maximum of 6 demos.
- "SMM based measuring of EMF models with Metrino 2.0", Marcus Engelhardt, Christian Hein, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- "EMF Client Platform Revolutions - The New Design of ECP 2.0", Eike Stepper, Eclipse Modeling Project (CDO Lead)
- "Release Engineering with tycho and P2" - Matthias Köster, NumberFour AG
- "Let the sunshine in! News from the Dawn side of life" - Martin Flügge, MFTechnologies
- "Xcore: Ecore Meets Xtext", Ed Merks, itemis
- "Eclipse und Mylyn - Integration des Entwickler-BackOffice", Thorsten Kamann, itemis
- "Goodbye boilerplate - Generating code for the Hibernate ORM Framework", Mirko Seifert - Seifert IT Consulting & Coaching. In this talk I will present HEDL (Hibernate Entity Definition Language), a DSL that can be used to define entity models for Hibernate. Based on EMFText/Xtend2, entity classes and data access objects (DAOs) are generated that provide the most common functions to access (create, find, delete) entity objects. This drastically improves development efficiency because writing boilerplate code is avoided (average code expansion ratio is 1:50 LOC).
list is closed
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to itemis branch in Leipzig.
- Marcus Engelhardt, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Christian Hein, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Tom Ritter , Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Lars Martin, itemis AG
- Siamak Haschemi
- Matthias Köster, NumberFour AG
- Ralph Müller Eclipse Foundation
- Danny Gräf, centerra AG
- Daniel Murygin, SerNet GmbH
- Dirk Ehms
- Michael Frey, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Martin Schmidt
- Martin Flügge, MFTechnologies
- Richard Meinsen
- Mirko Seifert, Mirko Seifert - IT Consulting & Coaching
- Mark Brörkens, itemis AG
- Annette Bals, Fresenius Netcare GmbH
- René Böttge, data experts gmbh
- Agnes Cichy, itemis AG
- Frank Förstemann, IVU Traffic Technologies AG
- Helko Glathe, Carmeq GmbH
- Dr. Jörn Kreutel, SemanticEdge GmbH
- Martin Lindow, data experts gmbh
- Andreas Lüdecke, ImmobilienScout24
- Eike Stepper, ES Computersysteme
- Thorsten Kamann, itemis AG
- Ed Merks, itemis
- Frank Brenner, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Nicole Scheplitz, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Ralph Bergmann
- Oliver Effner
- Hajo Eichler, NumberFour AG
- Matthias Erche, ikv++ technologies ag
- Hanka Jost, data experts gmbh
- Georg Nordhausen
- Jens von Pilgrim, FernUniversität in Hagen
- Mirko Streckenbach, Capgemini
- Aleksander Kosicki, NumberFour AG
- Jörg Decker, Capgemini Technology Services
- Jürgen Schönig, Carmeq GmbH
- Marc-Florian Wendland, Fraunhofer Institut FOKUS
- Andreas Kohn, embenatics foundation layer software
- Mathias Slawik, Developer Garden (Deutsche Telekom AG)
You can also register on Xing.com: https://www.xing.com/events/818735