Eclipse DemoCamps November 2011/Berlin
Date and Time
28 November 2011
6.30 pm Opening
7 pm - 10 pm Presentations and Demos
itemis is Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
The Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS is researching and developing demand-orientated solutions for partners in industry, research and public administration.
If your company is willing to co-sponsor this event, please contact Lars Martin.
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. We can accommodate a maximum of 6 demos.
- "SMM based measuring of EMF models with Metrino 2.0", Marcus Engelhardt, Christian Hein, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- "EMF Client Platform Revolutions - The New Design of ECP 2.0", Eike Stepper, Eclipse Modeling Project (CDO Lead)
- "Konfigurationsmanagement à la Xtext" - Volker Wegert, HELIOS IT Service GmbH
- "Release Engineering with tycho and P2" - Matthias Köster, NumberFour AG
- "Let the sunshine in! News from the Dawn side of life" - Martin Flügge, MFTechnologies
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to itemis branch in Leipzig.
- Marcus Engelhardt, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Christian Hein, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Lars Martin, itemis AG
- Volker Wegert, HELIOS IT Service GmbH
- Siamak Haschemi
- Matthias Köster, NumberFour AG
- Ralph Müller Eclipse Foundation
- Danny Gräf
- Daniel Murygin, SerNet GmbH
- Dirk Ehms
- Michael Frey, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Martin Schmidt
- Martin Flügge, MFTechnologies