Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010/Ottawa
Clocktower Brew Pub
575 Bank St.
Date and Time
November 17, 2010
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Lynn Gayowski, Eclipse Foundation
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. We can accommodate a maximum of 6 demos and each should be less than 10 minutes long.
- Pascal Rapicault, Sonatype, Tycho
- Richard Gould, Sonatype, Developer Onboarding
- Blaise Doughan, Mike Norman, Oracle EclipseLink - RESTful Data Access Services
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Marketplace Client
- Doug Schaefer, Sneak preview of something cool with Eclipse TCF
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to lynn at eclipse dot org.
- Lynn Gayowski, Eclipse Foundation
- Charles Godwin, CA Technologies
- Pascal Rapicault, Sonatype
- Matthew Piggott, Sonatype
- Richard Gould, Sonatype
- Andrew Eidsness, jfront inc.
- Jianqiang Shi, Omnitrol
- Rodrigo Peretti, IBM
- Boris Bokowski, IBM
- Doug Schaefer, Wind River
- Blaise Doughan, Oracle
- Mike Norman, Oracle
- John Camelon, I B M
- Simon Kaegi, IBM
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Thomas Fletcher, Crank Software
- Wayne Beaton, Eclipse Foundation