Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010/Karlsruhe
5th Karlsruhe DemoCamp, Thursday, December 9, 2010
The DemoCamp program includes:
- Single-source your iPhone with RAP, Holger Staudacher, EclipseSource
- Building Xtext based projects with Maven, Karsten Thoms, itemis AG
- Eclipse Code Recommenders, Marcel Bruch, TU Darmstadt
- Balanced Software Design, Klaus Krogmann, FZI
- Agile Development with Eclipse, Stefan Schuerle and David Burkhardt, andrena
More details are on the Karlsruhe 2010 Program page.
The program is close to complete, but we'd still be glad to hear from you if you'd like to propose a demo. Please email [mail to: email@example.com]
- DemoCamp: December 9, 2010, 17:30-20:30
- Registration Closes: Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- The Karlsruhe DemoCamp is free of charge.
- Our venue is limited to a maximum audience of 90 people.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org