Difference between revisions of "Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010/Dresden"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Image:.]] [[| What is an Eclipse DemoCamp?]]
=== Location ===
=== Location ===
Revision as of 08:03, 23 September 2010
Date and Time
This Demo Camp will be sponsored by itemis AG, Eclipse strategic member and the leading company for model-driven software development.
If your company is willing to sponsor this event, too, then contact itemis branch in Leipzig.
Lars Martin, itemis AG
Steffen Stundzig, itemis AG
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. We can accommodate a maximum of 6 demos.
- Lars Martin (itemis AG), Steffen Stundzig (itemis AG), Maven/Tycho - seamless build for Eclipse projects
- Jan Reimann (TU Dresden), Improve your Metamodel Design with Ecore Refactorings
- Michael Thiele, Claas Wilke (TU Dresden), Editing and Parsing OCL constraints using Dresden OCL and EMFText
- Mirko Seifert (TU Dresden)
- Programming-Oriented Modelling Programming and Modelling are often conceived as two contrary activities. Developers used to solve problems by writing programs in a General Purpose Language (e.g., Java) can hardly imagine that modeling---or Domain-specific Languages---can fully replace source code. Truth is, there is no need to do so. Model-driven and code-centric development can actually complement each other. One can stick with traditional software development that is focused on source code and still replace parts of applications that are more easy to develop using models (or DSLs). The talk will show how to tightly integrate Java programs and EMF-based modeling languages (e.g., built using GMF, Xtext or EMFText). or
- Documenting Ecore Models with EMFDoc The Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) has built-in facitilites to documents models. However, these are rarely used, because documentation must be added using EAnnotations which are cumbersome to write and maintain. EMFDoc is a small DSL which is dedicated to writing documentation.
- Name, Company, Topic
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to leipzig at itemis dot de.
- Lars Martin, itemis AG
- Claas Wilke, TU Dresden, Lehrstuhl Softwaretechnik
- Name, Company