Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010/Bay Area
Date and Time
Thursday, November 18th, 6pm-9pm
Attend the Event
This is a FREE event. To attend, add your name to this Wiki at the bottom, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just show up! Everyone is welcome.
Jonathan Lindo, Replay Solutions
Pieter Humphrey, Oracle
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list.
- Greg Stachnick, Oracle, ADF Tooling in the Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse
- Jonathan Lindo, Replay Solutions, Replay Solution's Eclipse Integration
- Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation, Eclipse Marketplace Client
- Ashwini Verma, Actuate, Interactive Reporting with Eclipse BIRT
- Moritz Eysholdt, itemis AG, Develop (Domain Specific) Languages with Xtext
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to jonathan.lindo at replaysolutions dot com.
- Jonathan Lindo, Replay Solutions
- Pieter Humphrey, Oracle
- Greg Stachnick, Oracle
- Kagan Turgut, Brane Corp
- Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation
- Ashwini Verma, Actuate Corp.
- Moritz Eysholdt, itemis AG
- Anna Chavez, Replay
- Steve Robenalt, Web Circuit
- Daniel Parrillo, Strategi LLC (host of LinkedIn Eclipse Group)
- Jeff Daudel, Replay Solutions
- Suman Cherukuri, Replay Solutions
- Grover Righter, Lever10
- Kamil Synek, Sonics Inc.
- Peter Ateshian, Naval Postgraduate School
- Vishnu Bhagat, Infosys Technologies.
- Satish Rotella, Risk Management Solutions Inc.
- Liz Lam, Perforce Software
- Thermond Adams, BankServ
- Amanda Hua, Paypal
- Durgaprasad Guduguntla, eBay Inc.
- Ashvin Radiya, AvantSoft/Eclipse University
- Joan Ika, PayPal
- Mike Karmindro, OpenTable, Inc
- Alexey Skorokhodov, Starview Technology.
- Dietmar Stoll, itemis AG
- Peter Mooshammer, self
- Pudur Ramaswamy, Paypal
- Dan Bourque, Cisco (Presented Time Travel at EclipseCon)
- Walter Nissen, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Kam Wang
- Add your name here... (Click the EDIT button above to edit this Wiki page)