Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010/Antwerp
Business Park King Square
Veldkant 35 D
2550 Kontich (Antwerp)
Please register via following link: Eclipse DemoCamps Registration Form
Date and Time
Date: Tuesday, November 30
Time: Starts at 18:30 hrs, End around 22:00 hrs
Yuri Kok, Industrial TSI
Tom Bauwens, SmartApps
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list.
- 19:00 - 19:30 Ralph Mueller, Eclipse Foundation: "You know the past, can you guess the future of Eclipse?"
- 19:30 - 20:00 Ralf Sternberg, EclipseSource: A talk from the Eclipse Summit 2010: "A look ahead at RAP: what's new now and will be noteworthy in the future"
- 20:30 - 21:00 Oliver Wolf, Product Manager and Architect at SOPERA GmbH: "SOA at Eclipse"
- 21:00 - 21:30 Wim Jongman, Industrial-TSI: Eclipse Mashup: How we use Eclipse Technology to stay ahead.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to yuri.kok at industrial-tsi dot com. This event is free of any costs. Catering is provided. After the presentations / demo's there is a chance to network.
- Yuri Kok, Industrial TSI
- Tom Bauwens, SmartApps
- Ief Cuynen, SmartApps
- Dieter Wachters
- Tascha Carl
- Adriaan Peeters, PeopleWare NV
- Wim Jongman, Industrial TSI/Remain Software
- Roald Hopman, Industrial TSI
- Ralph Mueller, Eclipse Foundation
- Ralf Sternberg, EclipseSource
- Litrik de Roy, Norio
- Hendrik Eeckhaut, Sigasi
- Chris Noë, SmartApps
- Oliver Wolf, Product Manager and Architect at SOPERA
- Maarten Meijer, RCP Consultant & Trainer at IBM Nederland BV
- Ricky de Klerck, Junior Software Engineer at o2u
- Niels Brouwers, Topic Embedded Systems
- Mathias Bogaert, Memenco Consulting bvba
- Thierry de Pauw, Inventive Designers
- Tars Joris, Inventive Designers
- Patrice Kerremans, Momads
- Dirk Vaneynde, DLV Mechanografie