Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010
From November 1-30, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
A DemoCamp is an informal event for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related.
For this series, we are adding on a special set of Eclipse Campus DemoCamps for university and college students to meet and learn more about Eclipse.
- Information on organizing a DemoCamp
- For students & professors: Information on organizing a Campus DemoCamp
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
November 29-December 5
- Antwerp, Belgium - November 30; Location: Cronos, Business Park King Square, Veldkant nr. 35 D
- Dortmund, Germany - November 30, 18:00; Location: FZW
- Copenhagen, Denmark - December 1, 18:00; Location: Østerbro
- Vienna, Austria - December 1 (Date changed!); Location: Mooslackengasse 17, 1190 Wien (U4 Heiligenstadt)
- Berlin, Germany - December 7; Location: Fraunhofer FOKUS, Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
- Karlsruhe, Germany - December 9, 17:30- 20:30; Location: FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik, Haid-und-Neu-Straße 10-14
- Florence, Italy - December 10, 15:00-18:00; Location: House of Creativity, Florence
- Bangalore, India - November 19; Location: SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd., Whitefield - Google Map
- Bay Area, CA, USA - November 18, 18:00-21:00; Location: Replay Solutions, 2100 Seaport Blvd., Top Floor, Redwood City
- Beijing - Beijing Institute of Technology, China - November 12, 09:00; Location: Beijing Institute of Technology, 404 Computer Centre
- Bonn, Germany - November 16; Location: Collegium Leoninum, Noeggerathstraße 34
- Budapest, Hungary - November 19, 19:00; Location: Miniatűr, 1024 Budapest, II.district, Rózsahegy street 1/A
- Coimbatore - PSG College of Technology, India - November 26, 10:00; Location: PSG College of Technology
- Cork - University College Cork, Ireland - November 17, 19:00-21:00; Location: University College Cork
- Dresden, Germany - November 25, 17:00-21:00; Location: Technical University of Dresden, Fritz-Förster-Platz 4, Room POT/112/H
- Hamburg, Germany - November 12, 19:00; Location: Lehmanns Bookstore
- Jakarta, Indonesia - November 27; Location: Microsoft Indonesia
- Kampala - Makerere University, Uganda - November 19, 16:30; Location: Makerere University, Faculty of Computing and Informatics Technology, Block B
- Kassel, Germany - November 26, 17:00; Location: University of Kassel, Wilhelmshöher Allee 73
- Krakow, Poland - November 20; Location: IBM Krakow Conference Center
- Leipzig - University of Leipzig, Germany - November 10; Location: University of Leipzig, Topic Maps Lab, Johannisgasse 26
- Munich, Germany - November 23, 17:30; Location: Technische Universität München, Arcisstr. 21
- Ottawa, ON, Canada - November 17, 19:00-21:00; Location: Clocktower Brew Pub, 575 Bank St.
Ottawa - Carleton University, ON, Canada - November 25, 18:30-20:30; Location: Carleton University, 4125 Herzberg Building
- Pécs - University of Pécs, Hungary - November 26, 18:00; Location: Főtér, 7625 Pécs
- Portland, OR, USA - November 8, 18:00; Location: Lucky Labrador Beer Hall, 1945 NW Quimby
- Poznan, Poland - November 27; Location: Johnny Rocker PUB, ul.Wielka 9
- Pune, India - November 19; Location: Saba Software India Pvt. Ltd., 5th Floor, Mutha Tower, Don Bosco Marg, Yerwada
- Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC, USA - November 10; Location: Trali Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Silchar - National Institute of Technology Silchar, India - November 13, 09:00; Location: NIT Silchar campus
- Stuttgart, Germany - November 23, 10:00; Location: STEP Engineering Park, Gropiusplatz 10
- Vijayawada - KLUniversity, India - November 1; Location: KLUniversity, Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur