Eclipse DemoCamps November 2010
From November 1-30, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
A DemoCamp is an informal event for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related.
For this series, we are adding on a special set of Eclipse Campus DemoCamps for university and college students to meet and learn more about Eclipse.
- Information on organizing a DemoCamp
- For students & professors: Information on organizing a Campus DemoCamp
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
- Bangalore, India - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Berlin, Germany, Berlin - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Bonn, Germany - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Budapest, Hungary - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Dortmund, Germany - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Dresden, Germany - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Leipzig, Germany - Date TBD; Location TBD
- Munich, Germany - November 23, 17:00; Location TBD
- Ottawa, ON, Canada - Date TBD; Location TBD