Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009/Vienna
TU Vienna (Google Maps)
Date and Time
November 30, 2009
18:00 - 21:00 : Talks, between one break with refreshments
21:00 - "open end" : Eclipse come together
- Michael Clay, codeworkz.at, "Xtext" (Modelling)
- Peter Kofler, code-cop.org, Free Quality and Code Metric Plugins Demo
- Lixto Team, Lixto Software GmbH, "Lixto Visual Developer" (Eclipse based tool)
- Karl Hönninger, s-IT Solutions GmbH, "openXMA DSL" (Xtext DSL for RIA GUIs)
- Maximilian Weißböck: "MDSD using Eclipse 3.5, Xtext and Xpand" (Xtext, Hibernate, Tapestry)
- Werner Keil, CATMedia, "STEM"
- Christoph Mayerhofer, INSO, "ReviewClipse"
- Tom Schindl, BestSolution.at, "e4"
- Florian Pirchner, "Riena-EMF-Dynamic-Views"
- and maybe one or two more about Eclipse Modelling, this is a hot area in the moment ;-)
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please contact us. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo. Want to give a talk? firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
If you don't want to create an account, just drop us a mail at email@example.com or message Michael Clay on Xing. We really appreciate it!
- Michael Clay, Codeworkz
- Peter Kofler, code-cop.org
- Christian Schiestl, Sphinx IT Consulting
- Michael Greifeneder, JSUG
- Robert Baumgartner, Lixto Software GmbH
- Gerald Ledermueller, Lixto Software GmbH
- Alex Hartmann, Lixto Lixto Software GmbH
- Karin Schellner, Lixto Software GmbH
- Karl Hönninger
- Maximilian Weißböck
- Werner Keil
- Christoph Mayerhofer
- Tom Schindl
- Josef Krammer
- Florian Pirchner
- Ralph Mueller, Eclipse Foundation