Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009/Vancouver
Date and Time
Date: November 25, 2009 (Note change of date from 26th to 25th)
UBC, Robson Square, Room C225
- Robert Elves, Tasktop (email: robert.elves at tasktop.com)
- Andrew Eisenberg, SpringSource (email andrew.eisenberg at springsource.com)
- Mik Kersten, Eclipse: a platform for innovation
Talks are 9 minutes each including questions, with an extra minute to switch between presenters.
- Andrew Eisenberg from SpringSource Groovy and Grails tooling for Eclipse
- Jim DeLaHunt (Jim DeLaHunt & Associates) Interactive debugging of Joomla and non-trivial PHP apps using EclipsePHP and XAMPP
- David Green Crowdsourcing Documentation
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Software Practices Lab @ UBC, Identifying Code Smells in Eclipse
- Sam Davis Software Practices Lab, UBC Revealing Abstractions Hidden in Source Code
- Ian Bull, EclipseSource p2 to Yoxos: Managing Your Eclipse Installs
- David Shepherd, Tasktop: Tasktop Best Practices
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name below.
If you don't have a wiki account, please send me an email (robert.elves at tasktop.com) or create an account.
- Robert Elves, Tasktop
- Andrew Eisenberg, SpringSource
- David Green, MAKE Technologies Inc.
- Harry Monserrat, www.ubc.ca.
- Guy Lancaster, guylancaster.com
- Robin Salkeld, www.ubc.ca/SAP Business Objects
- Jack Bates, http://jdbates.blogspot.com/
- Valentine Wu (currently developing RIA using Adobe Flex at AeroInfo Systems, A Boeing Company
- Nicolas, Eclipse user
- Jim DeLaHunt, consultant on multilingual websites, Joomla!, Drupal
- Martin Janzen
- Anand Deb, Optimus Information Inc.
- Jürgen Klein
- Tim Zhu, UBC
- Adrian de Silva, KVC Systems
- Mike Blackstock, INETCO Systems
- Jeff Sember, UBC
- Emerson Murphy-Hill, Software Practices Lab @ UBC
- Michael Nelson
- Ignacio Pineda
- Robin Percy
- Tim Hubberstey, Marmot Engineering
- Adib Saikali Programming Mastery
- Igor Opushnyev
- Sam Davis Software Practices Lab, UBC
- Adrian Powell
- Mik Kersten, Tasktop
- Romuald Restout, Arbita, HR-XML Consortium
- Jon Jennings, Eclipse user (Java & PHP)
- Gail Murphy, Software Practices Lab @ UBC and Tasktop Technologies
- Paul Holden, Fortinet Technologies
- Thomas Fritz, Software Practices Lab @ UBC
- Sara Dadizadeh, UBC
- Jean-Noël Rivasseau
- Michael Ellick Ang
- Gord Harris
- Immad Naseer
- David Jennings
- Godfrey Hobb, Sap
If you have a seat and are unable to attend please send me an email (robert.elves at tasktop.com) and I will fill your seat from the wait list. Thanks.