Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009/Toronto
Come out to see cool demos of Eclipse technology and let the Eclipse Foundation buy you a beeer!
Jake's on Main
202 Main St., Markham
The pub is 3.8 km from the IBM Markham office at 8200 Warden Ave. We'll try to arrange rides from IBM for those attending Eclipse Modeling Day on Nov. 18 that will not have a car.
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Lynn Gayowski, Eclipse Foundation
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. We're planning to cap at 4 demos.
- Jeff McAffer, Something related to EclipseRT
- Andrew Overholt, Linux Tools latest release eye candy
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name and company to the list below. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email to lynn at eclipse dot org.
- Lynn Gayowski, Eclipse Foundation
- Wayne Beaton, Eclipse Foundation
- Jeff McAffer, EclipseSource
- Andrew Overholt, Red Hat
- Valentin Baciu, IBM
- Mary Komor, IBM
- Jon Dearden, Research In Motion
- Cuneyt Tuna, VFM Leonardo
- John Conlon, Verticon
- Stephanie Hazlewood, IBM
- Tom Ludwig, Intertainservices
- Youlian Troyanov
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Ed Merks, Macro Modeling
- Chris Nagy, Antenna Software
- Eike Stepper, Eclipse Modeling Project