Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009/Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe demoCamp, Thurs. December 3rd
Call for Demos
Participate in the Eclipse DemoCamp in Karlsruhe with a demo! We've polled previous attendees and there's a real interest in learning about Eclipse technology in practice. That means, we're looking for demos that show how projects or products can benefit from Eclipse and that give the audience a quick tour of your experiences working with the technology.
If you would like to present at the Karlsruhe DemoCamp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short description/abstract for your demo. Demos will be around 15 minutes long, with an additional 5 minutes for questions. We'll do our best to accommodate everyone but may have to limit the number of presenters.
- Automatic Ontology Extraction with SMILAIgor Novakovic, empolis
- Das ist hier Usus...(http://projectusus.org) - Leif Frenzel, Nicole Rauch,Stefan Schürle - (andrena objects ag)
- EclipseRT (Runtime Project) Ben Muskalla, EclipseSource
- Horus - Business Process Management based on Eclipse RCP Johannes Michler, Horus software GmbH; Thomas Schuster, FZI
- Running OSGi-based applications in the Cloud Markus Knauer, EclipseSource
- SoMoX - The SOftware MOdel eXtractor is able to reverse engineer component models from source code Klaus Krogmann, KIT
- Write once, test everywhere? Cross platform development and testing with Eclipse Markus Tiede, Bredex
DemoCamp: December 3, 2009, 17:00 - 20:00
Call for demos closes: Extended to November 6, 2009
Registration closes: November 29, 2009
A Stammtisch will follow directly after the DemoCamp. Sign up for the Karlsruhe Stammtisch on doodle http://www.doodle.com/b9brpcd7adzcgc3n. Space is limited so please let us know you'll be attending.
- The Karlsruhe demoCamp is free of charge.
- Reserve your place here.
- Registration closes on 29 Nov. 2009
- You can view the list of attendees on registration page.
- Our venue is limited to a maximum audience of 80 people.
Email us at: email@example.com