Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009/Kaiserslautern
Aula of the IT-Campus, Europaallee 10, 67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Date and Time
26th of November, 2009 - 6 pm to 9 pm
- Ralph Traphöner, Empolis GmbH
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
Please note: All presentations will be held in German
- Ralph Traphöner, What SMILA can do
- Igor Novakovic, Automatic Ontology Extraction with SMILA
- Markus Kohler, Eclipse Memory Analyzer
- Holger Staudacher, Styling RAP Applications
- Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes, DFKI, The Nepomuk Semantic Desktop
- Dominik Rost, Fraunhofer IESE, Software Architecture Visualization and Evaluation - The Fraunhofer SAVE-Tool
Who Is Attending
Please add yourself to this list if you are going to attend this DemoCamp.