Eclipse DemoCamps November 2009
From November 1 - December 4, 2009, we are inviting individuals to organize and attend Eclipse DemoCamps around the world. The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city. You don't need to be a software developer to attend!
The format of a DemoCamp is pretty informal. The idea is for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related.
Click on a city below to find out details and to let the organizers know you plan on attending. Some cities have not finalized a date or location but we still encourage you to let the organizer know you would like to attend.
- Note that funding for DemoCamps in Germany has now reached the maximum.
- RTP, NC, USA - November 2, 18:30-22:00; Location: Mez, 5410 Page Rd., Durham
- Bangalore, India - November 5, 17:00-20:00; Location: Summit Hall, Nandhana Palace, Intermediate Ring Rd.
- Jakarta, Indonesia - November 13, 14:00-17:00; Location: Oracle Indonesia Sentral Senayan 1, Office Tower 9/F, Jl. Asia Afrika, No. 8
- Leipzig, Germany - November 17, 17:00-20:00; Location: Praxisklinik am Johannisplatz, Johannisplatz 1
- Paris, France - Date Changed! November 17, 18:30-22:00; Location: Epitech
- Berlin, Germany - November 23, 18:00-21:00; Location: Fraunhofer FOKUS Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
- London, UK - November 24; Location: 1 Sekforde St, Clerkenwell
- Ottawa, ON, Canada - November 24, 19:00-22:00; Location: Pub 101, 101 York St.
- Braunschweig/Hanover, Germany - November 25; Location: TBD
- Frankfurt, Germany - November 26, 17:30-21:00; Location: TBD
- Kaiserslautern, Germany - November 26; Location: IT-Campus, Europaallee 10
- Lille, France - November 26; Location: TBD
- Stuttgart, Germany - Date Changed! November 26, 17:00-21:00; Location: TBD
- Tallinn, Estonia - November 27, 18:00-23:00; Location: Marienthal
- Beijing, China - November 28; Location: Intel China Research Center, 8F Raycom Infotech Park A, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Rd.
November 29-December 5
- Vienna, Austria - November 30, 18:00; Location: TU Vienna
- Budapest, Hungary - December 3, 19:00; Location: TBD
- Karlsruhe, Germany - December 3, 17:00-20:00; Location: FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
- Hamburg, Germany - December 4, 18:30-22:00; Location: EAST Hotel Hamburg
- Nieuwegein, The Netherlands - Date Changed! December 9, 17:00-21:00; Location: TBD
- Florence, Italy - December 10, 15:00-18:00; Location: House of Creativity
To Be Scheduled
- Austin, TX, US - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Bandung, Indonesia - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Bay Area, CA, US - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Columbus, OH, US - Date TBD; Location: OCLC (Dublin, OH)
- Halifax, NS, Canada - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Krakow, Poland - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- ShenZhen, China - Date TBD; Location: TBD
- Vancouver, BC, Canada - Date TBD; Location: TBD