Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008/Leipzig
Participation is free of charge. Beverages are kindly sponsored by eclipse foundation.
Date and Time
November 25th, 2008 7 - 9 pm
Steffen Stundzig, itemis AG
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
Presentation language is german.
- Robert Wloch: Developing Editors with GMF, itemis AG
- Enrico Schnepel: GenGMF - Using GMF for large meta-models, b+m Informatik AG
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Steffen Stundzig, itemis AG
- Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation (probably)
- Lars Martin, itemis AG
- Alexis Blankenburg, Freelancer
- Peter Friese, itemis AG
- Peter Hänsgen, Intershop Communications AG
- Jan Köhnlein, itemis AG
- Florian Fieber qme software
- Robert Wloch itemis AG
- Max Bureck qme software
- Alexander Rupsch ECG Leipzig
- Jens Weiske ECG Leipzig
- Enrico Schnepel b+m Informatik AG