Eclipse DemoCamps November 2008/Krakow
Galileo office building
ul Armii Krajowej 18, Kraków
the conference room 1 on the ground floor
Date and Time
November 15, 2008
11:00 - 15:00 (tentatively)
- Grzegorz Duda, Polish Java User Group PJUG dWorld
- Szymon Brandys, IBM, Eclipse committer Eclipse Platform Workspace Team Blog
If you would like to present at the DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Grzegorz Duda, Sabre Polska, PJUG, Groovy w Eclipse (Groovy in Eclipse)
- Szymon Brandys, Eclipse Platform Committer, Eclipse Platform Workspace team, IBM, e4 (e4)
- Tomasz Zarna, Eclipse Platform Committer, Eclipse Platform Workspace team, IBM, Z Compare Framework za pan brat (To be on good terms with the Compare Framework)
- Pawel Pogorzelski, Eclipse Platform Workspace team, IBM, Kod natywny w platformie Eclipse (Native code in the Eclipse platform)
- Krzysztof Daniel, Eclipse Platform UI, IBM Eclipse Support Center, Eclipse jako aplikacja WEB 2.0 (Eclipse as WEB 2.0 application)
- Igor Czechowski, Sabre Polska, Refactoring w Eclipse (Refactoring in Eclipse)
Thanks very much to IBM for sponsoring the Krakow DemoCamp.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Szymon Brandys, IBM
- Grzegorz Duda
- Tomasz Zarna, IBM, Eclipse Committer
- Pawel Pogorzelski, IBM
- Igor Czechowski, Sabre Polska